We are traditional in our practice of Messianic Judaism.
1. The G-d of the Bible and Israel is One and there is no other. He is the First and He is the Last; nothing can compare to Him.
2. The Shema (Deut. 6:4-9, 11:13-21; Num. 15:37-4) is the cornerstone of our faith and all 613 commandments in the Torah are included in these words.
1. Ahavat Yisrael (Heb. "Love for Israel") is our core foundation, as we believe that saving a single Jewish soul serves as the salvation of the entire House of Israel.
2. We believe in the return of the Benei Anusim to the Land of Israel and to authentic messianic faith, which stands as an integral part of the salvation of all Israel.
3. We believe the role of the Messianic Jews is to distribute light to the nations - introducing the Gentiles to the covenants of Israel and the Messiah Yeshua, who is our righteousness through their fullness.
1. Yeshua (Heb. "Jesus") of Nazareth is the promised Jewish Messiah spoken of by both Moses and the prophets of Israel.
2. The Messiah is a united soul with the entire nation of Israel and any attempt to separate Yeshua from His Jewish people reflects anti-Semitism.
1. The Torah is G-d's love letter to the Jewish people. Therefore, the Torah is a binding wedding contract that remains until heaven and earth pass away.
2. Believers from the nations are invited to partake in the covenants of Israel. Acceptance of this invitation should be taken voluntarily, humbly and in love, resulting in a positive lifestyle change that strengthens one's commitment to HaShem, the Messiah, and the Jewish people.
3. An Oral Law has been passed down to us through our Sages of blessed memory, beginning from the time of Abraham our father.
4. There is a unique calling and role for both Messianic Jews and believers from the nations, both of which comprise necessary parts in building the Kingdom of G-d together.
1. In order to restore the Messiah to Zion, we must rectify His Name through returning to an authentic Messianic Jewish framework.
2. We can hasten or delay the Messiah's return based upon our actions.